RenegadeMasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RM Opening
Latest topics
» Sky - Kirin
by Azarus Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:01 pm

» RM on FFXIAH.com w/ guide how to:!
by tailor Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:22 am

» BST Equipment Farming
by Azarus Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:03 pm

» Kaiia's RM Video's
by Azarus Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:30 pm

» BST Equipment *Drooooooooooools*
by Kaiia Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:22 pm

Introductions

+2
Azarus
Kaiia
6 posters

Go down

Introductions Empty Introductions

Post  Kaiia Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:46 pm

Post here a little about yourself or anything you want your fellow LS members to know.

Remember this is online, do not post anything such as your address or phone number. Be careful with your post.
Kaiia
Kaiia
Admin

https://renegademasters.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Introductions Empty Re: Introductions

Post  Kaiia Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:35 pm

Hello everyone!

You can call me Kai. I am a twin in RL and its totally awesome and weird! Tehe! I love gaming, video editing, cosplay, anime, manga, music, drawing, and HUGS! I have played a few FF games. My favs are 10 & 11! I have been playing FFXI for 5 years and still loving it. The last 9 months i thought i had quit the game for sure, but! I just missed my friends and this game too much so i am back! I am usually real busy in RL with school, work and hanging with friends so i am not a hard core player. During the school year i usually disappear for a few weeks or more. Don't be afaid to ask any question or help, i am willing to do what i can to make everyone happy and successful.

Youtube Page:
youtube.com/ffxikaiia.com

See you in game! (o^-')b

Last edited by Kaiia on Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Kaiia
Kaiia
Admin

https://renegademasters.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Azarus Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:17 pm

Hello~

I'm glad to be back in what will hopefully be another successful pet linkshell, even if it is just social. I have been part of most of the major Pet LS on Fairy server, and this will be the second that I become a part of on Sylph; I'm looking forward to seeing what we can accomplish together.

Azarus

Back to top Go down

Post  snowbseas Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:17 am

Game Name: Robgenie
Im a lazy sunday kinda guy. making chicken salad out of chicken !@#$. lol nah, but i been on final since US release (off and on). Fairy desent (Fairy name: Hungover) Jobs: BLU, BST, PUP, DRG (90)s SMN, BLM, NIN (70). working towards a relic i know old school.
snowbseas
snowbseas

Back to top Go down

Post  Iyashi Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:01 am

Name: Iyashi
Occupation: I make friends with cute cuddly animals and ask them to rip things to shreds for me.

Looking forward to having a fun pet based ls to hang out in, meet new people and meeting our goals as a group.
I'm always looking for new and interesting ways to get myself killed.
I've taken a few breaks from game lately, so looking to get caught up on atmas and AFv3 gear. If anyone else in the same boat let me know and I will work on scheduling some abyssea runs to get us where we want to go.
If there is anything I can help with don't be afraid to ask!

/salute
~Iya

Last edited by Iyashi on Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:18 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : i cant spellz)
Iyashi
Iyashi

Back to top Go down

Post  tailor Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:38 am

In game name: Tailor

I actually joined the linkshell before I quit awhile ago to play ffxiv. That didn't last. Been preoccupied with work, minecraft, and terraria. I also got inFAMOUS from the Sony scandal and that is pretty fun. I missed the game and moreso my best friend ave. Looking forward to some level ups and good times. My only non videogame hobbies are papercraft and drawing. I also love the gym (if I say it enough it will become true, right?)

Why does the iPhone not have a caps lock button? So dumb!

Thanks for reading! Smile

tailor

Back to top Go down

Introductions Empty Grimcat

Post  Grimkitty57 Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:05 pm

Name: Rio (Grimkitty)

Glad to find a Pet linkshell on the server, especially this one. Thought they had all died off after the server merge and no one could find them anymore. I look forward to working with other BSTs on the server and bettering my abilities as one Very Happy I am originally from Fairy and I have ten lvl 90 jobs that can be used whenever.

WHM, BLM, RDM, THF, BST, NIN, SMN, BLU, SCH, DNC

My favorite jobs by far are my DNC and BST, and you won't find a better WHM than me on the Sylph server (lol, maybe)! I am also currently working towards soloing Dyna currency to get Relic Axe, Dagger, or Club and the Empyrean axe. Also looking forward to helping out all other people in the LS!

~Thank you!

Grimkitty57

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum